Het uitvoeren van een DPIA
251 First Avenue North,
Minneapolis, MN 55401,
Doel verwerking / rechstgrond
- Providing and improving the service and communicating with Discussion Owners (but not Students) about new Flipgrid features and events.
- We store and process User personal information in the United States, and we use this information as follows:
To provide the Service, including updating, securing, troubleshooting, and providing support.
- To improve and develop the Service.
- To respond to User comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To communicate with Discussion Owners about upcoming Microsoft education or Flipgrid events, new Flipgrid features and other news
- To send the User information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To identify specific Users in our system.
- To facilitate the creation and management of accounts on our Service.
- To process and deliver orders.
- To comply with applicable laws, including website accessibility laws that may require transcription of audio or other methods to make User content available on the Service.
- For other purposes with your permission.
- First name, last name, email address, password, instruction type, and country. If you are a teacher or a School, we will also collect your School email address and School name.
- The information contained in the posting, including first name, last name, email address, any audio and image included within any video.
- Logging into an existing account through their Microsoft or Google account, we may collect first and last name, email address and other information specific to that third party account to authenticate.
- When a Discussion Owner provides feedback to a Student, such as replying to a video book report, assessing foreign language skills, encouraging group discussion, or prompting the scientific method, we store the feedback.
- When a Student posts content (text, images, photographs, videos, messages, comments, links, or any other kind of content) using the Service, the information contained in the posting, including first name, last name, email address, and any audio and image included within any video will be stored in our Service as per the consent provided by the Discussion Owner. Depending on the Discussion Owner’s privacy settings for the Group or Topic, other Users may view and share Student content.
- When a User uses the Service, some information may be automatically collected to help us understand how the Service is being used and how to improve the Service. For example, device type, the device identifier (UDID), the Open Device Identification Number (ODIN), date/time stamps for each visit, browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and domain name are all collected for purposes of administering, tracking usage of, and improving the Service. We may store this information in log files.
Op verzoek worden gegevens verwijderd.
(Sub)verwerkers binnen EER
(Sub)verwerkers buiten EER
Flipgrid deelt data met anderen indien bevoegde instanties in de VS daartoe een verzoek indienen.
EU-US Privacy shield niet meer geldig.
Deelnemer privacy convenant 3.0